when is it now

vendredi 27 septembre 2013

must believe because otherwise what else to do, I am aware of my desires, one at a time, it's good, I go, I go, I wear gloves, it's hot, I don ''m not cold, because once I knew what it was, it's beautiful, but when you can not it does not matter, the accident was quickly finished, nothing remains of the hope everything stops suddenly, a man, a woman, this is the beginning, we must act quickly, time is selected nothing happens, pay attention to the fall, it is in a corner, for does not take up too much room one morning among other, the clock is white, that I need, what day is it, am I married, do I have a child, suddenly everything comes in my mind , should see an announcement of what will happen one day, complete loss of memory, no memory, but where the gap is the key, it depends on me, I am responsible, a coup d 'shoulder I undo the knot, I'm free, I run but soon I stop, why running, I take a look walker, determined to walk long distances just to see if I can go beyond my limits, a normal human, can I access the super power of a wise able to have visions, I do not think I can do, I'm too attached to the poor, this state which does not fly to the ideally, because in life there is no ideal, there has highlights, low times, and everything is upside of hope for living every day, it takes a healthy dose of suspicion, who are they, what do they do, it moves by this that make that claim, I'm a football player, in rather a candy shop, but for this one then I'm for my strawberries, I did not have enough courage to go through with it, I'm only human, medium body, a spirit medium

Aucun commentaire: