when is it now

jeudi 26 septembre 2013

in reality I count one, first I have to go straight to the point 1, it takes time but it is expected, then I wait years to try to believe that there is a point 2 is difficult as I thought in my youth that everyone was nice, I now realize the great coldness of people who think only of themselves, we can say that we humans evolved, it can live together in large cities while before people lived in the countryside, but it does not change, the violence has shifted, but it is always there, every day we learn that someone got killed by a bullet in the head, why, how, because that's how people have learned to put a shell in the cities there sidewalks that allow even wet weather not to into mud, because prior to the campaign, there was a big difference between those horses and those on foot, the rich people went to horse and could not get mud on their clothes, poor people were smelly and dirty today 'Today modernity helped smooth out differences with the bitumen, which isolates us from the earth, but in the brain that continues to bubble, we use to suffer, it burns in every corner, we spend our time putting out fires, time passes, we get older, it no longer matters is past, we went outside the outer limit without too much damage, a kindly word after another, thanks, thanks, yes, I ask thanks, I'm capable of anything, then why continue, I do not know what makes the motivation, two or three life will I, or four, for now I keep my momentum that began when I was fifteen

Aucun commentaire: