when is it now

jeudi 26 septembre 2013

it's been a long time that the earth exists is but I believe it is possible to forget everything , because the human can be anything he wants , except breathe underwater or fly through the air , but it should piss all day, it has to stop at a red light , he must understand the rules of grammar and spelling , it happens in the youth where we learn to lie with words well written , especially not making a mistake , but what exactly do you , is it the fault of Adam ate the apple , or just the fault of the human who believes everything he sees is how we can always ripples in the water, once per pass, everyone can participate , it requires no jurisdiction here is freedom , joy, good time, laugh, have fun, everyone everyone is there, because we all need simplicity, it only lasts a moment but then you remember, it is important to have in a lifetime moments that can feed the memory , all when I laughed , I remember even if I do not laugh today , I went in a dark room , looking for something, it does not count in the same direction , it should be the time but it does not ring, so I stay there, waiting for someone to want to tell me that it is possible to reach agree , this is a dream, I do not know if it can happen because in life what happens is often bizarre, we do not expect it , it's new, what, but I did not ask for it , it's like christmas gifts that resells internet , you do not like me, I have chosen a great watch or a sports car, not a pumpkin-shaped vase , or a book on the Dalai Lama , this is fun way to the east seems provide answers to the west losing belief in the eternal, the Buddhist says what happens , are you happy now , while the Christian priest warns that lives in original sin, something that did not but we must bear in mind it, it's been that it exists , the human is very small in the Christian religion as it is very large in Buddhism , but I like all fashions see the danger of believing that everything is easy , while in life you have to pull the weed back faster than his courage, it is difficult to find his way, nobody can help me, because what I do I am the only one doing it , so I tried several times

Aucun commentaire: