when is it now

jeudi 26 septembre 2013

one percent , it means little, because tomorrow is even more vague than I thought , because I believe this is that everything is in the certainty of coming here, for the rest , it counts as it can c that is to say that it sings badly, in holes , that thirst is reasonable , people , words, and occasionally an opening that said nothing, because you have to know what it is , a chance to spend some time in the arms of someone, a little mustard forcing the nose to take to a cartoon character but do not refrain from dreaming, otherwise what's happening , it n ' there is no wave, everything is turned off, the stagnation in the daily newspaper , it's sad to say that life stops now , when I was young I dreamed every day , one day I woke up, since I walk to try to retrieve something I lost a sense of lightness that I spit as if it hurt , but it does not matter , the most important thing is to gently move , so what if it puts too much salt, I will try to understand the temptation is blocked , I just see and believe that it is possible, then I continue my journey , this is a measurable force , all these people are alike, a body, a mind, he said, what to think, what to do , where to , relax , wait , always claim that is false , telling stories tall , which is not practical , because the long human realized we slept lying down, it's called a continuity in evolution, today it is said that the time has chosen to see what happens , but what is this claim , we know nothing of his life, just ahead without us, there is nothing, or very little , so why turn to do nothing , this is a chance to live, then you need to know ahead , believe that it is possible, and in another sense do good , even if there is complicated because what is good is always to see what is simple

Aucun commentaire: