when is it now

jeudi 26 septembre 2013

I need time, it takes time to do what I do and I only have days when I can do it, because I sleep at night, I need to sleep to wake up in the morning, restarts, it does not die in the night, the morning, so I can start, I saw, I'm glad it did not last long as the morning quickly turns into trouble, what that means, that carry, I know nothing about the possibility of ever arriving at a positive place, I do not understand how it can be done, it's time that I try to get up but too often I fall, then no does it a secret, in modernity was evacuated all the secrets by providing a scientific reason, then what's going on in my head, I'm sleeping, or should we dream your life, I do not know what to choose because I know of no solution, everything is loose, there is no isssue, I'm stuck somewhere, like I used to, I see left people screaming, right bad people, and at the center of undecided people, and who am I, a pile of flesh animated by nerves and heart pumping, pump, pump, pump, without ever stopping, except the last day but it is not for now, I wait a bit because I have lots of things to do, undo, to take, to take, always in the same direction to try to speed the next moment, it is a wonderful race, I'm happy to do it, but it bothers me, should I rest, I'm not a machine, it's slow, it's annoying, but I can not change, the pace of life, it is far, it's cold but there will quans same, because we have no choice, what's the point of living

Aucun commentaire: