when is it now

vendredi 27 septembre 2013

I say yes, but do I think well , how can I reasonably think about the situation , what do I base to realize the space I have, faster , go faster , no time to step back , everything is long gone , it's time to choose a specific space shifts to make way for a huge goldfish, what is he , should he leave for warmer waters , it not always be seen, because we have a blind spot , these cells are lost every day , this is a programmed death, when the majority of cells will be dropped below a limit impossible to determine , because it is easy to see something to take the hand of someone you do not know , it engages in a quick question , why, I do not know how, I like you but not enough to talk to you , suddenly I 'm trapped , how to avoid the crazy , it does not show on the face , so if I 'm lucky I can still fall well , that is like a cat falls on his feet after several somersaults , yes , help , it's starting to annoy me , but I control the situation if ever I could quickly take me for a hero , maybe , perhaps, but I am aware of the danger , I lurks in a season called summer, I have been, since it's fall , I'm still here , it does not change, it should be able to match , but for the moment it is the pending the outcome , yes, I say yes, it feels good , even though I do not believe in what I am right, it is a difficult question to answer , so we are obliged to appear that we be aware that everything is mixed, the true and the false , ambition and envy, what shall I do if I 'm caught in a whirlwind of madness that jump , the car driving , pedestrians who walk everything is in disorder, one, two, three, four seconds to see that it goes

Aucun commentaire: