when is it now

jeudi 26 septembre 2013

Yesterday I thought today I think, what is the difference, what is past is dead, what happens right around the corner outside, what happens now, I do not know, I'll think, because the human can take control of her life, which means a lot because it is hidden as you can pretend but if it happens to exist you open the door and it can go away, then I do not know what to choose, do everything possible to try to plant my flag in the hope defeated, or always go to the same place, taking care to believe it is still possible to make a straight road to a easy solution, because life is difficult, it is wrong, we make mistakes, joy is small, the problems are big, then how to reverse the trend, should we lose, we must get to the bottom to rise to the top, what is this farce, I can not believe my eyes, all for it, and nothing else after it stops immediately, no opportunity to sing in canon, each turn, and before the music, but this is not the way it can not, life is nasty, as if the human annoyed him, it is true that there is no more liar, thief, murderer that human love swimming somewhere in indifference, because humans can not love right away, it takes time to open, so he prefers only love itself is simple, but how can not love others, it is the indifference that everyone lives in his corner, telling stories through television we even able to stay home to discover the world shakes out, what do we part, is it a reality or a game we lost the rule, but above all I want to say that things are going well

Aucun commentaire: