when is it now

lundi 30 septembre 2013

I am still in the air flow or water flow, it counts twice, the first is the surprise, it is amazing how we can manage is scrambled like eggs, but since the least sixty years is peace in Europe but in the world there wars, Europe was able to export the war to no longer suffer because in war there are a lot of deaths, while in the peace, people die in car or falling off the ladder, they are individual dead, it does not go in large numbers except in cases of natural or chemical disaster, in both cases we call firefighters who arrive with their siren which is not the same as the police, because their work is not the same, when Saturday comes I think we can go for a walk but it's time to eat, we down at the table, it takes an hour, then it goes to music to relax, and the evening comes, this is the night, it must turn on the lights, soon we will need heating, winter approaches, summer away, it will be after the spring, occasionally I take all the courage needed to face boredom, how it at a specific time, I see it happen, I'm ready, hours of stupid passion and therefore, crazy, joke, downwind, or more precisely, because rarely still active this morning, an easy test, long ties that still leave some freedom of choice easily lit, but the background what's happening, I do not see anything tomorrow, yes, in a few hours what to do, that getting away, it can not move, wait until when, when, when the master word spans the entire width, he reasons in my head, when, when, when, when, and now I fall, it's good, I just could not lie, it takes too many resources

Aucun commentaire: