when is it now

vendredi 27 septembre 2013

in an empty envelope I found a way not to get in the air, I'm stable at a certain distance from the ground, I can see where I put my feet, it does not bother me to walk in the street, the opposite sidewalk I see other people I do not know, are they nice or nasty, everyone can it be bad one day, one day or nice or both at the same time, but it urge, I must quickly return to the place of the present moment, to try to grow as time goes on, because if it goes too fast you can not catch up, so I wait the right time and I sit down to contemplate the scene is beautiful but boring, I'd like to see something else, but tonight is not possible due to a strike by air traffic controllers, the coup was afraid that a plane falls on us once the matches fell on a hotel, but it was not because of a strike, but a mechanical problem that blew an engine, since this accident there is more harmony in the sky, it was a project that came straight from the greatness of France, a millennium of a tiny size on the globe country but thanks to its glorious history, Asterix, Platoon, and so on, but why should we be born somewhere, it is full of the culture in which we are born, we do not choose, then when we become adults, we are afraid to leave their countries, is so proud to belong to a great nation, not by size but by the courage and tenacity, this feeling makes us believe that outside of my country is necessarily different abroad, so I'm wondering question, there he has another place on earth where I feel at home

Aucun commentaire: