when is it now

vendredi 27 septembre 2013

the other day it was another day, so I said, like me, it will last long, because now is the race I've been waiting for two days, just come to me to leave quickly because it is alive, still looking for his salvation, but what will he find it depends on the favorable circumstances, to say the contrary, should first know what is the simplest solution, because I'm in a hurry, I 'waiting for a package that should arrive today, I asked the attendant, she said okay, then I went home, I needed to think, would I ask him something igh a chocolate ice cream, I stayed like that for hours, not knowing how to give pleasure to think of it, but for some time I am unable to conceive happiness, it happened to me when I got home me last time he was eight, there were still leaves on the trees, I conclude that the number was around, because to realize continuity of tenure of inaction, it would be better placed in the shade, because the sun is too good, it distorts the results, am I going to see me luck that falls on me, I had not planned to stay there, but the strength of current takes me far and fast, since that time I always start my sentences with something else, it is a way to introduce myself with a strong accent inner truth, life, yes, life still life, so to speak, say , say, say, and a bit of sky, the earth is brown, it does not matter, I'm not hungry anymore, but when it comes time to go I know where to go because every moment is possible, it does not count Similarly, it should complete the job in just two hours, but before proceeding we must always pay attention to the way

Aucun commentaire: