when is it now

lundi 30 septembre 2013

let's go, yes, because this is an issue, this is the first time it has a lot, it should go there, that's what I think because I have experience, it allows me to see certain things, I feel that the wind will turn, it gives me wings, I love change, it should be because the duty is slow and boring, the day is white birds fly in the sky, it starts to rain, it rained a lot, and then the dry returned, it took years to dry without anything new, days, days, days, and then a particular time of ancient beliefs returning to date, see everything that is visible to this choice, choice side choice in, to believe, I decided quickly, a control box, I press one, I hear explosion, I got my degree, to ask, I do not know anyone, but I heard someone talking, I'll see what I can do, ma'am, sir, let me run away, thank you, that's why I can not match a dark reality, I need white light, dress in white, be white, refrain from frowning, it makes wrinkles on the forehead, clear mind, keep the maximum memory in case of slow passage because for a while I've realized one thing, one at a time, because it is heavy to carry, this thing is me appeared in impeccable logic, I do not believe this situation is sad, I used to get up in the morning, and I still think the level is reached if everything is set up, the occurrence of acceptance until the final release, circulations alternate to avoid too much air movement, once everything is transformed just plug in the last resort, and it begins, in a sense we can still say that this is

Aucun commentaire: