when is it now

lundi 30 septembre 2013

the last time it was suddenly now, how do I know if this is true, it is necessary that the fault is inexcusable, I'm here, I can not go back, it will take years, but right now I go there, it is me, I need to go to see what happens in places that are far away, I also will from time to time how to live because it takes continuity, I break something, I must free myself, it can hurt, am I ready to take the limit for that finally I am who I am, a second birth, which must be realized if I do not want want something else, but how to be sure of something that is black and white on Monday, Wednesday, in the current situation I could not get it to be necessary, but I feel that I will have to part, it bothers me I would have loved being a spectator, but life otherwise, it does not bother me, it must evolve, is that I will live many lives, how it starts, I'll see what happens, finally I take something, it can go in a certain direction but it's still a possibility, because the emotions are always at the center of choice, we tell a story, there was once a man who did not want to sit because he had no time to do so, he discovered that the time is short, you should see most things, there is no time to rest, man has lived for a short time day he was crushed by a washing machine, which is why it is better to occasionally ask to let go because his mind walking all the body's resources are used, therefore I am, different times, a satisfying reality, but I'm gonna break

Aucun commentaire: