when is it now

vendredi 16 janvier 2009

after three it’s four

after three it’s four, but before zero, the infinity, this is where I come from, after a trip in the belly of my mother, I grew up in the oxygen breathing and eating Small pots, it was not very good but I had nothing to say, I had not yet learned to talk, then when I knew, I did not say anything, I had time to understand a mother is bleeding veins three and a half to care for her children, my life was long without passion, when I was fifty four years I left on vacation in Tunisia but the aircraft crashed in the middle of shit, we came back dressed in a prisoner suit, we had to throw our clothes and our bags, everything was imbued with poop, arrived near the Health(Paris prison’s name), we are stopped by police and locked up in the district of North Africa;
there I met a Tunisian fake jewellery thief named Joyas, his mother was Spanish, we became great friends, several times I would see him in Tunisia, but when I became too old, I have stopped travelling, just send a Christmas card for the good wishes, that is all my life, now I am dead, my friend Tunisian also, but we don’t see each other, he was put in the district of North Africa

Aucun commentaire: