when is it now

jeudi 22 janvier 2009

Uncertainty in a vibrant

Uncertainty in a vibrant doubt horrible, I can not imagine the end of my absence, as talked my brother-in-law after eight Martini, it’s not the alcohol, which gave him this magnetic resonance but a kind of talk automatic triggers at the end of the seventh glass, the eighth it was still at the same level as before, he was born in the ninth, meaning he fell into the arms of the bouncer who sang to him a little lullaby before the swing in the gutter, one day he was standing in daylight, it was rather accustomed to see him the day when he slept, all the night to the bar, this special day the sun blinded him, he saw the light melt on him and tell him, you're finished Martini, an old memory from his youth up to the surface of his consciousness painful, I am not named Martini, the light had a slump blinking, from the sky came a big voice that said , which is who has been deceived in the preparation of the case, forgive me my guy, we come back one of these days, but the damage was done, my brother in law started to drink water and became so great that one said he was illuminating the night

Aucun commentaire: