when is it now

vendredi 16 janvier 2009

There was a time

There was a time where I was happy swimming in the carefree, but one day God showed me my fault, I was not able to save Adam, Devil, how could I, I was not born at that time then, but half admitted fault forgiven, therefore I decided to take a coat too big for me, hoping to hide myself, barely lost, God sees everything, he said, you still have half a mantle, what do you want to do with it, I keep it, it’s cold outside, too bad for you, you would have given to the poor, I could forget, ok, I thought, I prefer it, at least I will never be alone, even if I'm disappointed, I would have the opportunity to return to my fault, but God was already gone, and I began wandering away from the earthly paradise, I was firstly raced by mammoths before inventing the machine guns, meat every day, but it was raw, not very digest, until I found a cigarette lighter falling from an airplane propeller, oh joy of the grill with a touch of mustard, but when the fire 's off I was cold, it was a Monday around noon fifteen, I invented the central heating for the cave all winter, then this was the end of my life, I had to choose how to resurrect, i was butterfly, in two days I came back to life

Aucun commentaire: