when is it now

mercredi 21 janvier 2009

when I think of my life

when I think of my life, I can not, tell me that, it's true go, go, announce the victory, my everyday life is mine, so why worry, take out the great game swing between two positions, one and two, again for the three and four, to the top but he is down a slope, a fatal fall, no next to nothing, just a spectacular crash, a lack of taste at most, but you must be reasonable, the adult knows where the danger is, why one has been dying, they have not given the priority in life, before dying again were they children again, unable the reason to go before the game, a day of fun that ends badly, but not for the child who returns home after spending the afternoon with a friend, at home, the adult may say, I leave the earth, a past far from divine consciousness, a return to eternity, no future, no more fine for bad parking, no more stories with Neighbours, no ear to break the feet, just a desire to collect his last energies in a blast that announces the opening of talks with the funeral

Aucun commentaire: