when is it now

jeudi 12 mars 2009

at the dawn of life, there is no fast food, everything is fluid, without taste, the aim is to feed with the permission of doctors, the stomach is then made just to kill the germs it need for the infamous boiled carrots, which sent the vomit is not the discovery of taste, it is said that the greatest pleasure of eating is when you have the meal of the day preceding his death, but how to know, for example Yesterday I ate mussels that made me think at the same time to my death if I fell on a mold by fresh, but at the same time I felt in the fields of my childhood experience back forward through the sea before the Nintendo DS and broadband Internet, going on at that time lointaine days to do nothing from time to time Carresse sex thinking that one day a hand other than the mine could take over, is that in my youth that does not rise to the forties it was known to do nothing and regret it years later, today, must be addressed, in car dvd , mobile action during the holidays, we see even the sun, then you have to buy the self tanner thank you

Aucun commentaire: