when is it now

mardi 10 mars 2009

tomorrow you can get what I want since I know you but how can you design me an opportunity to get my hand into her mouth, excuse me I can not control myself when I say anything fear of receiving a memento neglected the superb condition of twenty or thirty rocking chair in the sense of lost childhood with peter pan on the ambulance from my youth buried in the mud of my conscience owner seeking absolute necessity of live at the point when all my senses tell me the correct angle of vision if we take at the location compared to the certainty of return tomorrow when the sun has made a turn on itself unless the earth, Copernicus sacred, that I could invent else I would be in reverse without measuring the importance of atmospheric considerations university of South Carolina, in the warmth of a late afternoon when she looked me straight in the eye to chase dust of his left eye before the revelation of the divine design them for at least a thousand years is that belief is a truth not to abuse as we spoke in France country of my childhood

Aucun commentaire: