when is it now

mercredi 4 mars 2009

to learn how to draw leaving nothing behind, avoid being born, as the snail leaves a trail behind him, I am able to build me the house of my thoughts on architecture overflowing satisfaction smooth passes me butter I spread fat to survive the winter, the good fat that just clog my arteries, but how to do otherwise, leave snacks by the acidity of the others who only want one thing to take your place breathe better, it is not so much space that I take that embarrassment, the place for feet, this is what emerges from that makes me crazy, but I do not express, I'm on the slope leads nowhere, so I avoid contradicting, I breathe only in the hope to meet a someone who can understand that influence is nothing compared to the desire to embrace in vacuum is better than to embrace the full red lips open to the mystery of a body open to the effective recognition of the intimate journey of youth in the grip of interrogation becomes essential disillusioned by habit into adulthood

Aucun commentaire: