when is it now

jeudi 19 mars 2009

in a distant memory, I was going through there, but from the moment I left the room I had to remember that the door did not open from inside, so I was forced to m'avouer for once and is only liable for the way I was given a grace that still can not enter my mind as I'm stuck to accept that we can waive the rule human, What is it really simply a reaction to the ambient air suddenly weighs a dissatisfaction with his knees up against the idea that is usually just the head, while the problem is down right at the signpost to the future, once the wall it is good not to be moved, as if nothing was responsible for everything, then everything would be better is what I think, am I the only one to go in this obvious dead end, but life is not clear how to understand that I do not do that but then if I want it well but when it even surprised, then it should start later, to find the same thing, there is no exit is blocked from all side, go to tomorrow and without rancor

Aucun commentaire: