when is it now

jeudi 26 mars 2009

but the I that I am leaving this week for this piece of certain knowledge in the skin of thirst when I think of my life but if I can do this week so I could keep at the edge of the potential the condition to move the pile from left to right, an adventure that will take me one second in uncertain times, a century for humans, is wonderful to nothing, however, shorten the time, attention to the fall, the cancer develops, it must die tomorrow, yeah, it ends, it is the last lap, smile for the camera, resting their arms, he sleeps forever, it's the end of the body, it was boring, beautiful, stupid, single, strong, con, on demand, not retain, train battalions, scream to death, retaining a sob, go into force, in spite of myself if I can say I am a candidate for the arrival eternal, never start over, that the dead go, I rest, I is not moving, I m'enterre in the immediate satisfaction, only against the bitter wind who can not get their absentee fathers forever rotting somewhere between heaven and to land long absent due to lack of flesh, the substance that makes the life that clutters hate envy the wall across the story that repeats itself, the full accompanying the survivor while that a survivor

Aucun commentaire: