when is it now

dimanche 22 mars 2009

known for attention to the opening through it must be but yes it means that though you could not jump in the exact figure to be armor failed word before they are born or c It is feeding a little breathing worse to come in a distant but still seem so accessible, ha yeah, I see you as you are, if I see you, but as it is strange I do not feel nothing, nothing in my arteries, no sign of life, my lungs are fripes, they are worthless, just yesterday they were inflated, but today, the day today, I have in the toes, walking is so much better but I do not m'avoue defeated for the rest, move, go ahead, go ahead, a project, another two at the same time, three is over, taste of the last scene, Farewell Comrade I am going to Spain, do not join me because the sand castle is for eternity, a journey without interest and a visit to the Guimet Museum a rainy day, the east of life what the West fine evening when everything is based on the wetland desires inasouvis we can find tomorrow, they flew forever in blue delight

Aucun commentaire: