when is it now

dimanche 29 mars 2009

to remember the first seconds of the exit of the round sphere is square to the outside, considering the case aside, with a blow on blow up in smoke without understanding what it is, what or who or why or what, who, when, immediately without waiting for the train that goes by without stopping, yet it was expected, yes ma'am, but provided no precise, precisely at this time he did not stopped, it is accurate, it is square, the circle does not pass, it bounces randomly went a round and then another, here and there, impossible to grasp, on a nice run after he fled The fate of two trains that do not will never do that when I'm there, but when I go in my back I hear the hiss of wheels on rails, too late, I will not be this train, I'm too far away or poorly prepared, I read if I'm still alive tomorrow or in ten years, depending on the summer schedule, but I live in the winter time of the waiting to warm your nose glued to the window, warm to do nothing, waiting for the train of the summer, when it is too late to make the time to do is past, that there still to live as we ought, as we should

Aucun commentaire: