when is it now

mercredi 4 mars 2009

dreary adventure in reverse of the situation great, it only lasts a moment of truth still intact but it's in the best outings of the year, I am listening to my organs closest without me doubt that I exist deep in a sustainable manner from birth to death, an event that capital is not the cold but the consideration of love that grows between two persons of different sex to agree on the possibility of 'birth nine months later, that being said it should not be the reality of life as an end in itself, I am, and then that I need to expect a little appreciation to swing at any cost in any situation, envy, boredom, joy, fear, together we can move in the same direction provided to congregate in truth, let down the taste of the interest, select the group to advance more quickly in seeking to use all the skills of each increased by those of others is a tremendous resource for the community, all for one, one for all, not just in the middle spoil the party

Aucun commentaire: