when is it now

mardi 10 mars 2009

when I think of all this, I want to laugh up not knowing if I'm there or one that would retain the tightrope to avoid not steep slide this time or in a coup that password provided through hold its breath as the last to be able to move is not yet returned, but it can not cook eggs in the condition comes from a country mainly for scholarly or against it depends on my condition nervous when I speak agree not acceptance before the last meeting with friends, ho you've seen storms when you, my brother, my head and my sisters, no clouds, but there you rouilles tomorrow for sure, the water passes through the body, amen, I say when I am not what I do not want t'aurais in the near future of the RER station, my brother and my sisters, ç that is where it happens, without having to go to see not stop picking at every word, should not be there too but it's the night before the day is cold, we must dress to exit, do not forget you must go to the police air for or against the legislation at sea ports
that would be mine although I am brown and you're not here to question me

Aucun commentaire: