when is it now

mercredi 4 janvier 2012

choose how to be, I'm outside, it's uncomfortable and yet we must leave to return, it is a law of life, to know yourselfyou must go elsewhere and come back the same way by saying it is useless to try, because my will is weak, itstops at the first side, then what should we, courage mixed with a drive, this force can lead to the realization of the first stage, I'm in motion, even though I am still my thought ahead, it's not a matter of feet, I go through my head, I know where I am, little by little I know my brain, it is huge and black, no light, but I'm real, the advantage is lost, we must start at zero, one, to infinity, the trouble to do tricks, hope is dead, but we should have is false, there is a reason for everything, but nothing as usual, walk in the wind, turning a tight, urgency, breathing, walking aid, but the head is small, we lost the will to live, it takes to get up every morning without that spark, the machine does not make sense, we do not know where it comes from, the mystery remains unsolved

Aucun commentaire: