when is it now

samedi 28 janvier 2012

tomorrow how to say it is time to do and then go in another direction, so I can finally sit down, some idea of ​​the birth, a trial before racing to know what is happens in normal conditions, it is a verb, the action is close, nothing to say, I'm frozen in silence, I have nothing to offer, everything seems meaningless, how to organize, I do not see anything stable, everything moves in all directions, I must be, before disappearing, I must be somebody, so what if I do not understand why does it always start in one place, it 'is tiring, I would like to rest a little and let the river wateris a common story, easy moments, hard moments, the walls I trace my way, he's handsome, he's dead whenexactly, it's weird, I do nothing, they are happy the dead, it's over this time of the fight which must exist, death is the knowledge of the Creator, who created this mess of life, finally we know why we are born, why we die, why it waswrong, why it hurts, everything is explained, everything is organized according to the divine plan, the truth is not human, we hide , we hide, we hide, we discuss not to mention, there is nothing important, the key is hidden, no oneknows, it would be reborn to say what we saw, but it no, we could have but we do nothing, we'll see tomorrow

Aucun commentaire: