when is it now

lundi 2 janvier 2012

is that one day I'll know what I do on earth, I look, I have answers, but as I get older new issues arise, then I wouldone day eternal, it does not scare me why be afraid of tomorrow, then one day it happens, it's over and the other is like the days pass, they continue to spend whatever happens, the human does not count, it is into the unknown, he looks in the wrong direction, he loses time, but he can not do otherwise, it's part of counter, you will have great potential but you can not discover the secret of life, every day stops, each moment is unique, I can not escape mybody, I must be, and then it can no longer walk, he will lie down, it is forgotten, no longer thinks him, how was it, wecan not remember, it will not come to say anything, then we forget what he said, he died, he will not come ring the doorbell, c 'is good, I like when it evolves, slices of life that cut

Aucun commentaire: