when is it now

lundi 2 janvier 2012

Well anyway I no longer believed, when I was little I thought everything was great then and now I feel useless, what I serve, I walk down the street, I am slow, candy in pockets, one to pee, a journey on foot, from the dreams of but Iknow I do not like traveling, I prefer using light, do not worry about the baggage, I'll be back in two hours, do not bother to think of something else, I am light, I am going to return is an opportunity, life goes so fast, fast, fast, one second, one minute, one year, ten years, I 'was someone else, I am now, I am completely what I am, will I achievemy project, which is the end, for the moment I am close to my life, I'm no different than I am now, too bad for my dreams of grandeur, I am always on the move

Aucun commentaire: