when is it now

vendredi 20 janvier 2012

if I had a lot of money I can buy many things, and after that happens it, there was a lot of things and nothing happens, why humans are complex, this is not a machine that records without emotion, the human, he can not do anything without thinking of her childhood more or less happy, anyway it is a time lost forever, then the human loses his head it is the present and the same time it is not, the confusion is total, he sees nothing, his mind wavers,where am I now it's raining, it's almost the month of February, I'm not complaining, just try to match my childhood dreams with my current reality, but for me, this overrides everything, nothing remains of the past months and yearsare swallowed up in a raging sea, nostalgia is in the wind, yesterday, tomorrow, what remains there, a love we age, a child who will lead his life, and which ends today, so do not waste one minute , acting in all directions to try to take a little time on boredom if boredom were no humans would not exist, how to live without getting bored,that's how found a balance I grew older, on the one hand, the void, the other full, too empty when it is desperate, when we die is too full, so I navigated between the two, good travel

Aucun commentaire: