when is it now

mardi 31 janvier 2012

this time it's good, that means it did not work before, why all of a sudden the sun is shining, the water flows, the wind blows, I am born, I go, I go up and I go down because I'm old enough, in forty years I would look good as time passes, so now I take this opportunity, I leave and come back, it makes me happy no matter what I did , the most important thing is to leave knowing that we will come back, we can see the difference from going forever, break what has been built patiently, decades of discussion, understanding fragile, and then everything goes, you do not know why yesterday was like before, so why does it stop, the balance is broken, nothing remains of what what was made in life, ie a question deserves an answer, but patience has its limits, we can not spend too much time looking, one day it has to be found, if we find nothing we start wrong, it's normal, it's obvious but we hard to see, humans do not know what's going on, he can not decide important thing is the only way, for it is born, just to realize that the void is next full, and  a single step falls in a little  nothing that leads to heaven,

Aucun commentaire: