when is it now

mercredi 11 janvier 2012

one day starts a story, what about the possibility of affectionate regardI dared when I felt good, but when to be silent j 'could obviously slow down, but my rhythm imposed upon me to go fast I see from other, they are slower than me, dwell on details that block them, I flew to the ultimate goal, I realize now that we all have a life to live, then I tell myself that I will pay more attention to detail is an effort I do if I want to live fully, it is difficult to explain as to be happy, how to be satisfied that all is well, it a crazy adventure, life has often despair, how to bounce back and see the beauty, the beauty is it always present or are we able to see it, for it is that the problem will not see the front hetoo often he complainsnothing willeverything goes wrong, my body is sick, my head is hollow, I do not feel likeanything, what is to live, so these are impressions, the human is full of impressions which concern only him is alsowhen we meet people in a room, there is no communion, everyone thinks of himto his problemshe does not lookthe otherit's like that for thousands of years

Aucun commentaire: