when is it now

mercredi 11 janvier 2012

if this is not it so I'm someone, this is strange, how to be assertive, I think therefore I am Descartes said, so then I think I am, but if I am unavailable, or if I am beside her, then how do the separation between what I am for myselfand for others, I cut it I might be what I am, but an orange is orange, it is not true for all fruit, lemon yellow, for example, would he be put lemon, I do not think so, if the words are what they are, it is the result of an evolutionwhere humans built its history by selecting only what is essential, as imagine that humans can spend time having fun, the kids have fun but quickly they are taught to think about it, innocence disappears, it is replaced by the analysis, I know what I think, I can tell you and you can answer me as we understand it is the result of education, the brain is cut off from why I do it, morality is not learned, she discovered well after school, when one reflects on his life and we realize the void that grows in front of you, so I will and I'm praying, giving thanks

Aucun commentaire: