when is it now

mercredi 4 janvier 2012

If I had one day to live would I find happiness, a feeling that as soon as they fled the approach, we think we can get there but as soon as the tests on crashes against the indifference of life, because life does not expect anythinghuman, we must fight in order to stay at the same level, there is no help, everything is small, every secondcollapses, we dream but the reality we stick to the ground, if we flew, the body would weigh more, it would be as light as clouds, sailing with the wind, a blow to the right, a blow to the left, a unique feeling, but since the millions of years humans walk heavily, they leave their mark on the ground, their brain is heavy, as happened yesterday, I do not remember, who am I, where am I going in the uncertainty I am ready to be, an issue that has no answer, it does not matter, I go, it's a desire that comes from afar, it's hard,

Aucun commentaire: