when is it now

jeudi 26 décembre 2013

it is still the same after a while I pick up the curtains , it's been that I drink wine and yet I never make promises, because I know that everything is in the Latin version , the story that counts be provided in 2013 , there has long claimed to be a king by divine right , laughs, fortunately it is far from that time, I do not know what I would have done if I was born in 1514 , shall - I took my goose feather and blackened the white paper to scream injustice of princes, I have been put in prison and hanged one day in May , but now I was born in 1968, in a heroic time though c ' is a simple function , a body encounters another body and they decide to have a child, the child was born and 45 years later he wants to be born a second time , but how can we get there, is not it a great claim want to be a good but not what it is not , what I see so I know I want to share it , it's simple but it will be complicated, because everything in life is underground and if fortunately it happens in the light, all the chairs are broken and then left standing completely stunned because I did not feel so well , we can not know what it's like when a word is selected rather than another , so I know how far I go, it's not far , but it does not bother me , I'll see when I 'm 60 if I can do a little more, but I also know that ' get older we move into another sphere , that can not do as much , that's why I do now as I do not have all the matches, but I start , this is the right age , just after adolescence and before eating soup, I live day to day hoping to reach the goal , which fled without bothering to say hello , as in all modern hand in water or in fire, it depends on the individual , but to see better believe that by putting pebbles in his ears, I do not see why it's good to think that everything is dead , while life is obvious , but it c ' is like that, just by chance , but always there when needed , as in the act there is a hope

Aucun commentaire: