when is it now

jeudi 26 décembre 2013

if the purpose of life is to spend his days trying to talk a cat, I think it's stupid and there surely has something else to do as spilling his coffee on his pants for me offers to wash and besides that day she was not wearing panties, so it's all down his body I saw, was the trigger for envy, I was proposing to remove luis as the top and a soft and serene I put my hand in his vision sex , it was a second before I also put my cock like that we were both stuck against each other without leaving afraid to break the sudden harmony , we were , it was enough to make me happy to be able to accommodate my cock in the eye of a woman , like a bird builds its nest, but nothing lasts as it was necessary to separate and return to a will and is increasing pleasure but kills the balance, it's like that in life, you must choose to give up one thing to get another , I did not want to betray and I did , it can not continue , it must pass in reality, everything is slow , but when I think it's fast, so not always be guilty , I know what I'm doing , I do not calculate, I feel things when c ' the good thing is that somewhere I am , I do not know where because everything is hidden in a ball where vampires live afraid , because it is in the midst of life that everything changes in anything until now I have kept my part, but I'll go too far , it's impossible but it's true , go faster , go full speed ahead behind , never stop until the last day

Aucun commentaire: