when is it now

mardi 24 décembre 2013

I 'm tired of pissing in a vacuum, but how to say enough is enough , I always make the same observation , it has to be like that , otherwise I do not know how to be , I forged a living, I do not want to make another , so hopefully, I piss in a vacuum and it makes me happy , because what is constant is great , it can go away , it is already far so why worry , c is very good, I am very happy , I will , I come, I see , it does not please me , I continue , it's always the same sound , I can not see far, I'm me, I 'm stuck , it does not change , this is a lit out, I 'm sure we get there, it's a matter of time when I was young I did not want anything , I was happy without thinking , now I think , and that's what bothers me , I want to continue to breathe without anxious , but I can not do anything , everything is fine and yet I know that I count the seconds , one, two, three, and then thousand, ten thousand , and yet what butter on fingers, dry places , others are wet, and why the ice , why the fall , one day when I walk my left foot began to dance , I fly, I 'm free , it's great and like Icarus who is too close to the sun my wings melt the bottom of the accepted loneliness , all is well I snap back, but I 'm still young I repair alone, the body tools , it takes time and it hampers the future because everything is done is more to do , in the sense of point that can not be exceeded, is an underground message that may one day come to light, but in the meantime it's dark and I'm hungry , so I dream and immediately I see a naked body, but I 'm hungry does not help me , then I go to another room there are lots of people I do not know anyone , no one sees me , I'm transparent, suddenly a huge snake eats everyone , I am alone looking out the window, all is calm

Aucun commentaire: