when is it now

mardi 24 décembre 2013

I think it is possible to lose everything because when you win you move away from the sea, this idea up and down , never go away, a strong presence that can destroy everything in one second and then remain wisely at the beach so we can swim but if I bleed I have to be alone , because the problem comes from me, a kind of belief in anything that requires me to pay attention to everything I do because of one moment to another I am another who does what pleases him , soon come death, a moment of gravity , so that remains engraved attention to another step , anything that one, to go there, a place I know , where I breathed several times , where I promised to return , but for years I could not do what I wanted, so I had give from to continue to live with it , because love is strong, it opens the door to retain essentially a bit much madness we live for years a merger that is not just a gesture, it is not far and it's still with us, together we do what we think it can go in a particular direction , without being disturbed by empty body, but when I do that I can not reach I love because I love it now , it can not be otherwise , because how do without her , I fall, I fall, I die,

Aucun commentaire: