when is it now

jeudi 26 décembre 2013

this is a general effect for the ball in a major way to the slab , but coming is imminent for the mint, except that I know I shut , and the best part is the time , in a passage that I make a wise word even higher, whether it pear and from thence it for the first time a sweet time bouncing slightly from there to the other, in the unknown part of my body alive for a few more years, but from my youth changes everything me to stay in the same place , and I turn , I turn , I turn , everything is the same , everything is calm , although occasionally I pass too close , I feel attracted by lightning, a day is the highest, and I am taken by the terror of dying, but I want a peaceful life until the last day , not wanting to hit a rock that leads me to the bottom , to where I 'm there for millions of years , where I will one day I will have the chance to do what I want, but for now I 'm stuck , it's stuck somewhere , I look where it can stop, I see nothing that is in the dark , I would have a pretty strong lamp illuminates my soul , what she wants , where is it , what is the way , I have to be there like this or like this, what is needed is done, there is no other way because by pulling on pheasant, a beast that flies to Africa while I just want have something to put on my plate , I have more than enough tins found in supermarkets, I 'd like to do as before, eat what I kill or what I grow , live in autonomy, without electricity and water, with only a river flowing in the middle of the house and nuclear candles that never go out but can cause leukemia or bone disease, it is a problem of adjustment , it is not pay enough attention to the risks when one is able to do what is best we do not see that side of approaching death

Aucun commentaire: