when is it now

jeudi 26 décembre 2013

for some time I spend my time wasting my time, this is a difficult exercise because everything is blocked, so if one tries to exit risky, it falls somewhere coming up , it is still possible, then I take a step , it's nothing it's just a desire that keeps me going , I do not know how far because all I know is able to do because everything is decided long ago , I ' should have known , but it is too late , I am engaged in this way , for not paying attention to the problem is wanting to fly now I spend all my time , I know my body n' is not intended for the transatlantic flight , but I can always try , in the past many people have attempted the impossible, giving us hope to do as something , but the problem is that we find what to make love all the time, accumulating conquests from traveling, seduce the most women to be sure of his abilities, or be considered that the time agreed for me to be free from pressure and power come and go without wanting to touch only watch when it is shaken is the need is close, but when I think I realize that happiness is to miss , because as it avoids the problem which may result from a rapid relationship , the person comes back, believing in true love , but it is quickly disappointed when I say no luis , it's also fun to say no after he lied , but that I am not sure to do because what I like in life is to see that this is possible and wait it out , the next day I wake up happy not doing something I 'll regret , and the days go by , without other children that I feel obligated to recognize, but life is joyful , despite the dancing bodies and lead me in a bad madness

Aucun commentaire: