when is it now

jeudi 26 décembre 2013

must know what is otherwise one may miss coast and there hello damage because the story does not say what it's worth when you are able to see what is happening , one day I told myself that there is and then the next day I passed by there without telling me that I had to be there, but what he in a stable environment I am aware of the great passage that brings us to the other side of life in a place called heaven or hell depending on whether it is called Hitler or Mandela , it's still interesting to see that people are not afraid of God and spend their time killing other people only because he does not like it and think it will get better by killing thousands of people , this is a story of ogre, when we are children we have fun with puppets watches but growing up we were careful not to become one, preferring to do nothing and quietly waiting the end of recess , but at the same time I feel pushed me into indifference, I'm telling stupid and slow passages , but everything is accelerating rapidly , it is the breath of life in one second everything stops , there is no hope, we can not say that we are far , everything becomes nearly suddenly, this judgment is magnetic, it sticks to the skin and in the mind, a strong wind comes against type windows, it will break into pieces that will go to the flesh , it becomes obvious, a day is clear , everything is there, and I'm glad , because I'm missing is a glass of water and also the ability to believe a little more that is true

Aucun commentaire: