when is it now

mardi 24 décembre 2013

it was what it was , it was enough for what is always near and more real , it's been that I look and I see that I do not expect anything because what is known is true so why do something else, what is there is in fact a reality , the concrete does not exist , he was emotionally when you have the chance of losing his certainties , everything goes elsewhere, in a requiring far as it takes place for everything, so what comes out is not playable it is too full of death over life, a connection between nothing and something else, I can not say what it is in December 24 , a birth somewhere , an effort to 33 years old , death , resurrection , as even a few hours , and nothing since , he is expected to return and why December 24 , why not 30 May , or June , or October , a day like any other , and Jesus returns , but what in this selfish world , very far from Palestine in 2013 there years , today is connected to the vacuum, no longer standing , it is the stampede , all gone, leaving only the desire to hurt , Africa, Asia, America, Europe all these people who kill for what, to show that the strongest is always the one who decides life, but when we are happy it is for a reason that escapes me , this is an acceptable trend, and yet I should do something else, something that is more what I want while the fear , so I continue in the same direction , that of comfortable silence , I 'm not done for success, I am learning slowly but again I am more able to say what I think

Aucun commentaire: