when is it now

vendredi 27 décembre 2013

Am I able else that allows me to say that I am even further, but since today I ask myself if I was just someone who has nothing to say , c ' is just an opinion, no matter what I think , anyway it's like that and even though I have nothing to say I say it anyway because for me what matters is the scale as a bird spreading its wings , I stretch out my arms and calculates the distance that separates me from the other day when I was a dizzying fall that sent me a little more in the other world, but I returned to life , so I can continue to say anything because life amazes me , there is nothing stable , as if we were on dry sand will be wet when the tide rises , it was believed to continue for a long time , and no, we have to change place, but certainly not at sea, but higher on the dunes, like that we can see further on each side, and sea landward side , but there more wind , we must find a new system to protect , that's why I do not do it on purpose , I continue as if I had the choice, but I know what to do while there is still time , because after you never know if they will survive the next disaster, but no one knows how long it will run hoping to go faster than the lava flowing into the street, a volcano just coming out of earth instead of the bakery where I bought my bread , it is a program error , we did not think that the earth also react strongly , our calculations showed that the confidence was at its highest , so we could sleep quietly but now a message comes depths warn us that something is happening incredible in a country where all the volcanoes were extinct for thousands of years , it comes to fashion and now it will s' expect gas eruptions and volcanic materials, when it falls it is not an umbrella defendest us, we will have to equip helmet height so that the shock is lessened , but fate passes over , if it is too heavy, it runs through is that puts us into mush , oh! you become life difficult , and there is no place where we could go, because everywhere is desolation, soon there will be no more humans on earth

Aucun commentaire: