when is it now

jeudi 26 décembre 2013

it was like castanets , tweaks in the night and then thundered , someone coughs is death approaching , the silence is heavy breath is short for now it is immersed in the oil , but I know one day it will be dry in the day as possible and a little to the right to avoid taking in the face the falling body , quickly holy water , but it is too late , the ' human in the dark unknown , what remains of life, some deep days of scattered lights , the feeling of failure , but what do I have done everything else is slow, there is no made, it remains on the ground and in the sky birds fly but when they land they are caught by cats , that's life which is organized from the hollow to the top not to pretend , but s ' actually enroll in a supreme effort to the next system , one or two words are enough , because in life we tell stories that come to us from childhood, then we want to break free but the weight is such that we are not able to do everything at once, it takes years to get to lift one end which I hope will lead to the rest of his loss, but at the same time I do not know how far it will push me , I just know I do whatever it takes to not be a prisoner of the overall agreement , as it can not be both tempting and that is what is measurable , two trends opposite , and one day we pass each other , not because they want to , but because life is like that, one day, what seemed accessory becomes principal , as if turned to quarter for the field in the face whereas before it had been on the side, it's nice , now I know what I'm doing , weights of different sizes that I have in a specific order , everything is in low agreement, but the power is still , till I break shack

Aucun commentaire: