when is it now

dimanche 30 mai 2010

for now I can breathe properly, then I start running in my head, I'm in the right direction, I think I am to be and at the same time, it does not scare me, I handle the action with silences that punctuate the noise, I walk by crossing the ideas that I tried to pass this, but it does not work I'm carrying everything that I may soon reflect a true identity, I'm hiding for so years I do not know who I am, I'm still here, I knock at the door, they reply in English, i say yes, never mind, okay, I'm off in another direction to avoid me cross, it's embarrassing to see live, I prefer to forget who I am trying to find me one day in a proper position, the balance is like the shade trees, it comes and it goes away and it returns, it scheduled but it changes with the seasons, when it's cold I warm with funny stories and then it goes into the spring, more time to wait, the sun is shining, I take off my sweater Quick, take this heat, but the night comes, he must renounce climb higher, waiting for tomorrow to start talking, laughing, listening, I began to understand that life is something she used to it ,

Aucun commentaire: