when is it now

lundi 3 mai 2010

for some time I realize that life is going smoothly, until I felt a sudden things fell from the top, but now I see everything very low, everything is small, it is leaps tiny we do not realize, we do not know how it works, but here is miraculous, these little things work, no need to go far in the fabulous ideas, I now rest peacefully in me for the rain if it happens, I do not care about the occurrence of problem, life situation rule wisely, it's time to understand the situation carefully and it commits resources to flavor salads, sometimes it's a bit too spicy, but the burning sensation was mild, just a gust of wind to disperse the ashes, it was all a dream, I am happy to have dreamed, and even woke up I'm happy I wake to continue to see little while, something happens, like I'm there

Aucun commentaire: