when is it now

lundi 3 mai 2010

in a year he will be fine, but now something is happening, or rather, nothing happens, which is the same, simply return the plate to see the whole soup is on the water, c This is how I want to live, a cup in hand, looking at a cat is resting on the windowsill, he can stay there for hours, me, after a quarter of an hour I am obliged to rest the cup, she became too heavy, is this the meaning of life, force you to wear it too loose everything, I told myself the other day, I always try to put some distance between what I think and what I am, so I was aware of a moment of fragility of the moment, he fled as soon as we approached, I looked intently for a way out while I was out, now that I 'I understood where I am I'll get where I go, it will take time but I know now that the time used to live

Aucun commentaire: