when is it now

lundi 10 mai 2010

the greatest, I say I like it, but I do not know yet if I will put salt on my hand because I do not think the facility is tunable like a piano, everything must be negotiated at the highest level and then descend without figuring out how it is down, but the key lies elsewhere under similar circumstances he must take his time, not for so avoided the worst, but especially for having the certainty that I'm good place, a place that one gene, which I'm not bothered by the others, but I still feel like being seen, I'm even sure to be watched, not maliciously, but I can not being outside without being noticed as someone indifferent, but it makes me uncomfortable, I would rather not be seen, does not see nor smell, but at the same time be there at the exact spotwhere I am, I do not want to breathe, I'm going to melt into the crowd, at least in moving everything moves fast, looks are fleeting, nothing remains, everything moves, is dizzy, I stoppeople look at me, I pass unnoticed, but not enough to stop me, nobody cares about me

Aucun commentaire: