when is it now

mardi 25 mai 2010

Is the solution to correspond to the old or to break with what existed, but how do you know where to draw the line between the sun and the moon, we have to look and we see that the length is width not to be persuaded well just cut a baguette in length and that is how you can dip his bread in a little egg all yellow with white around, it is prettier, but I what I prefer is up to the top of the stairs with the idea to go down below the altitude get tired, be careful where you walk, otherwise you can fall from above, then I'd rather be downstairs is more quiet and then there 's less wind, is stable, that is what I finally think I'm alone in thinking, not to fall in the exchange gap that runs in round, I prefer to feed itself without knowing if I go straight, but it does not bother me, I generally do not bother me, I bear, my body is, I am nearly where I want, life is , what about the other

Aucun commentaire: