when is it now

mercredi 5 mai 2010

in a sense I'm happy but in the other, nothing happens, I do not feel the lack, and it bothers me since I am unable to watch what bothers me the same feeling this way move while the sun goes behind the mountain, everything is changed, it will not come tonight, so keep quiet, you can wait until tomorrow, but life does not come on Wednesday, so I am obliged to take the bus to go mail a letter will arrive before the rain, I hope very much that he will be fine, but how do you know, this is the problem of life, one is sure of anything, any escape, nothing is not to move, everything is frozen pending unless it is not as ready, we can try to pass, the risk can lead to the reason most measurements, the madness does not last, c This is a temporary crisis, it returns every year in April, then she goes, every season is unique, it begins, it ends and we move on to the next, oh joy of the moment unlike any otherwise, what will I do now, now, now

Aucun commentaire: